I will eventually do a Oct 31st - Jan 25th update soon I hope. Right now I am going to write about the past few days.
Wednesday, Jan 26th, we got a little surprise....well, actually 2 little surprises. Sydney cut her two bottom teeth. Jeff surprised me with lunch on Wednesday. While I was eating, he decided to entertain Sydney. She was all smiles for him and that is when he saw them!
She was not very pleased when I tried to take a picture of them though...
They have barely poked through, but what a pain they have been for us! For the past several nights, she has woken up every 2 hours. We are not use to that anymore. Jeff is pretty good about taking his time with her so I can sleep a little.
Grannie Whitford (my Dad's Mom) gave my parents a little red dress back when Susan was a baby. Susan had her baby pictures taken in it. Later I had my pictures taken in it. When Susan had her first girl, Emily, out came the red dress again. All of Susan's girls, Emily, Kate, & Kari, have had a picture taken in it. I would estimate they were all around 6 months old or so...old enough that they can sit by themselves. I have been a little worried. Sydney is almost 9 months (I KNOW!!) with the development of an almost 6 monther but with the height of an almost 9 monther! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for her to sit up by herself. I have been stressed though that if I wait too much longer she will not fit in this little red dress. So today was the day...with coupon in hand for a free picture, I decided that sitting up by herself or not we needed the picture taken.
I sat just outside the camera view on the floor by Sydney. I held her up, balanced her, made her smile, and let go... here is the result:
Can you say "TIMBER"?!?!?! I heard the photographer say, I got it! and then conk, Sydney was flat on her back and started crying! Needless to say, she didn't want to try sitting up by herself anymore. We took a few more shots of different poses. It was really hard for me to choose which ones I loved, cuz I really love them all!
Little attitude (with a dimple...)
The Popeye smile....
Love the chubby legs!
(now I wish I had some fake nails!)
Raspberry anyone?
Love those dimples!













2 comments:
They turned out really cute. She is getting so big!!
So cute Jill! I am glad that you have a daughter to carry on that tradition!!!
Post a Comment