Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday Night in Austin

On Sunday, Feb 27th I am going to have 2 nephews who are going to be ordained a Teacher at church.  One in Circleville, UT- Jason and one in Austin, TX - Jacob.  Jeff, Sydney, & I decided to road trip to Austin to be here for this event.  We drove down Saturday and met up with Brad, Monica, Jacob, Sam, Monica's parents, and Cami & Ardean at a little pizza shop. 

The whole gang at the pizza place



Since we are kinda close to San Antonio, my old teaching buddy & friend, Lisa, came up to see us and meet Sydney for the first time.  It had been about 3 years since I had seen Lisa.  She totally surprised me though & brought my other 'old' teaching buddy & friend, Monica.  I hadn't seen Monica since her baby shower for her little girl - who also joined us - who is now almost 7 years old!  Time sure does fly!  We were able to sit for awhile & chit chat.  It was a nice evening.

The 3 amigas! Lisa, Jill, and Monica


Lisa & Sydney


Monica & Sydney


It was such a wonderful surprise to be able to see them & catch up.  We are going to have to do it a little more often - 7 years is way too long!

After the catch up, Jeff, Sydney, and I headed over to Brad & Monica's for a late night visit.  Sydney LOVED it!

Sydney checking out the dog - Peanut


Sydney & Sam


Sydney & Aunt Monica checking out Peanut


Sydney & Aunt Monica


Sydney being balanced by Uncle Brad


A fun little video of Uncle Brad balancing Sydney on his hands.



1 comment:

amy said...

Awsome! Looks like fun! and I can't believe you let Brad do that to Sydey too! Jill you have nerves of steel :)!