Wahoo! I definately not only hear words, but I see comprehension. As Jeff always told me, he was his smarter than the average brother. So it is no suprise that Sydney would follow his parents (Jill the math genious, and Jeff the doctor), down the same path. p
We met our freshman year at Texas A&M. We married 4 years later, and have now been happily married for 14 years. We have 1 little eskimo on the way...oh wait! She arrived 13 weeks early! I am now the Mom of one precious tiny girl!
Susan, Emily, Kate, & Kari gave Sydney a little bunny rabbit. Each week Jeff & I have been taking a picture of Sydney next to this bunny. It has been fun watching how she has changed and grown each week.
5 comments:
Sounds like it!! Wahoo Sydney!! She is getting so big!! Last time I saw her she was so teeny! It will be fun to see you guys again!!
Definitely!!! Lots of time! And she did the motion. No question in my mind that that girl is an early talker!
Wahoo! I definately not only hear words, but I see comprehension. As Jeff always told me, he was his smarter than the average brother. So it is no suprise that Sydney would follow his parents (Jill the math genious, and Jeff the doctor), down the same path. p
Love that Sydney!
Sorry for the typos, I inherited my typing genes from my mom :).
You crack me up Amy! :)
Post a Comment