I have married a wonderful husband! I am so grateful for him! He has just enough patience to deal with me....although he could always use more patients in his practice! :) He took me on a wonderful trip to Hawaii for our 13th wedding anniversary - which is next week.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hi Jill,
Happy Birthday to Jeff.
I'm trying not to be jealous! :) It looks like it was a great trip. We'll get there someday!
We've planned a family trip to Portland coast! I can't wait for some fun!
Amyjoy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!! I'm so glad you both had so much fun on your trip!
Looks like fun! I am sooo glad you guys can have vacations now! If anyone deserves it, you guys do!!!!!!!!! Love you both. Happy Birthday Jeff!
Oh, the ocean breeze, oh the sunset, oh the fragrant smell, oh take me away. God really outdid everything when he made beautiful islands. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday and anniverasry vacation. It was neet that Mike was there with you. See you Dallas soon.
Post a Comment