Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July!

Today is the 3rd of July! Grandma and Grandpa Phil came to the hospital to visit Sydney. Grandpa Phil is wearing his original navy hat... Can you believe it still fits?!?!?! :)

I didn't think about or plan for the 4th of July. It just kinda snuck up on me! I didn't have a "Red, White & Blue" outfit for her! I went to the closet and pulled out the clothes that have been passed from Susan (3 girls) to Rebecca (1 girl) to me. Silly me, I just assumed that there would be a 4th of July outfit between 4 girls...I started searching, and searching, and searching. Then I started thinking.... Emily & Kate would've been in 3-6 month clothes, Kari was still in the hospital (2 days old), and Sarah was born in August. Luckily one of the girls from Jeff's office had given me a few clothes too, so I had this red and white outfit as her "4th of July" outfit.

No comments: