Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Shower

July 10, 2010

Well, like all things in the "pregnancy", I have to do everything backwards.... I had my babyshower 2 months after Sydney was born. The nice thing about it was that they couldn't do the "how big is her tummy with toilet paper" game. I really didn't want to see how big people thought my stomach was getting. (that goes for small people too! - hahahaha! I crack myself up!)

Ginger, Allison, Stacy, Haley, and Erin threw me a wonderful shower! I did feel kinda odd showing up without Sydney. I know that most people don't have their babies at the shower either, but really they do....they are still pregnant with them!

The Hostessess with the Mostessess!



Here are a few pictures...notice they are mostly food...YUM!

Sydney's room is flowers and butterflies....Stacy was very creative with cupcakes!





Haley made a baby carriage out of the watermelon and the fruit...I think that Sydney could actually fit in that watermelon!


Ginger made some delicious sugar cookies!



The spread!





This is a wreath made of diapers. It is decorated with binkies, burb cloths, bibs, lovies, mittens, socks and toys. Very creative Stacy!


My mother-in-law Cami, my sister-in law Kate, and my nieces were able to drive up from Houston. Kate got to see Sydney in the hospital for the first time. Because of the age restrictions, Courtney & Emily couldn't go in.

No comments: