I just had my first ultrasound to see if I was ready to start taking some of the heavy duty medicine to get my utereus all ready for the FET. The doctor said everything looks good and I can start the medicine. I have my next appointment on November 11th. The second ultrasound will be to see if the lining is thick enough for the embryos to attach to. If this goes well, the will be doing the embryo transfer on November 17th. Then we cross our fingers, our toes, our eyes, and anything else to see if I am pregnant. They will do that test on Dec. 1st. If we get a positive there, I will officially be 4 weeks pregnant. At 7 weeks (right before Christmas) they will do another ultrasound to find the heartbeat(s).
CRAZY!!!!
If all goes as planned - which we know in Jeff & my case never happens, but ... I am going to play the optimist - the official due date will be August 5, 2010. Now if only I could deliver on August 2nd...then I will never forget Gary's birthday again!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh Jill, I will say a prayer for you that THIS TIME it WILL work!
That would be the best Christmas present wouldn't it?
I am glad you are being open about it on your blog.
Take care,
Amyjoy
I'm crossing every thing I got, especially my arms:) No one deserves it more then you. We love you!
I can't even read your blog without crying. I am full of hope and our father in Heaven's blessing. We collectively "touch the hem of His robe" and we ask that you be healed. There is no gift of Christmas like the gift of life. We love you and Jeffery.
I love you so much Jeff and Jill. I am so proud of your spirit. Thank you for sharing your journy with us. You will be in our family's prayers every day!!
Can't wait!
We're all rooting for you guys! I'll keep my fingers... toes... eyes...everything I can crossed.
Post a Comment