Wednesday morning as I was laying in bed, trying to decide if I was going to get up or not, I felt some little "stomach" spasms. I laid real still and felt some little flutters again. All throughout the day I would sporatically feel these little flutters/spasms in my "stomach". I told Jeff that night about what I was feeling and after he quizzed me about "are you sure it wasn't your stomach growling?"/"are you sure it wasn't gas?"...said well, you are 17 weeks, this is a good indicator of how far along you are...the flutterings do show up between 17 and 20 weeks, so it makes sense.
Yay!!!! I really am pregnant! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited for you! Any names yet?
That is so awesome!!! Feeling the baby move is the number 1 best part of being pregnant. I am excited for you!
Post a Comment