I quickly snapped a few pics. I had a hard time getting the golf course because if I tried to focus far away, the camera would auto focus on the falling snow instead....
I waited a few more hours to take some other pictures before it started to melt....
I was sure that that was the end of it. I opened the blinds in the bedroom and watched all day as the snow kept falling and falling and falling. It never let up all day! This is soooooo unlike Texas! They were BIG flakes. Jeff called it the perfect kind of snow. Big, wet, snow.
At 5pm it is still snowing!
Here it is at 10 pm at night...still going strong! Crazy times...don't you just love this global warming???






2 comments:
whoa! that is serisouly crazy! I am so wondering how they can keep up the global warming thing! I am so freezing, and I am in Houston!
Yeah! I love snow. Too bad we're not getting any this winter. So strange that Texas IS and Boise ID isn't!
I didn't realize that you live on a golf course! Wow I would love to see your home!
Have a great day and enjoy the white stuff!
Post a Comment