Last night I was laying in bed, watching the Olympics and on the computer when all of the sudden...Boom! Our little Eskimo kicked me. :) It wasn't a flutter or a "muscle spasm" feeling. It was a KICK. I, of course, got all excited and put my hand on my stomach to feel another one, and Boom...my hand moved! I called Jeff over to "feel" her kick. He smiled and after my pleading with him for awhile came over and tried to feel her kick again. Of course by then she was kicking and moving more to the inside.
Sometimes Jeff being an "OB" is quite annoying, because logically he "knows" that 17 weeks is too early for him to feel something on the outside. He did eventually try because he saw how excited/disappointed I was. This is fun for now...I know that eventually the kicking won't be as "fun" when I want to sleep or get kicked in the various organs...but I don't know, maybe it will! :)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just wait until you see your whole stomach move. It's pretty fun to watch. I'm so excited for you!
The title of this post scared me and then when I read about the full on kicking, I laughed. Here's to many more baby bumps ahead! :-)
Yes it is so fun at first, but I do have to admit that later on it can get kinda painful. Even though it was painful, it was always reassuring that the little guy was still in there and going strong!
Yi,Yi, Yi Yippee Yi Ki Ay!
Our little granddaughter just keeps growing and getting stronger every day. We are so excited. Stay warm in Utah and have fun with your family there. We will see you when you get back.
Post a Comment