While Susan was here, we got her to take some photos of us with her fancy dancy camera. I think they turned out pretty darn good!
Jeff's ring:
Jill's ring:
Our rings:
a little yawn:
sticking out her tongue:
She turned to look at Susan and Susan said, "Smile!" and she pulled this face!
Daddy time:
Binky time:
And another yawn tells us we are done with the photo shoot!
Thanks Susan for coming up and taking these wonderful pictures!
















5 comments:
What a beautiful family!
Sydney is so delicate and tiny. I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you and Jeff.
I will try to call again soon!
LIsa
Sydney is such a cute litle girl! I can't wait to take even more pictures of her out in Texas! I'm glad that things continue to go well - Love you all!
I am glad I was able to get last snuggles with her Wednesday night. She really is a sweet baby.
Oh wow! These are the best, sweetest pictures. What a gorgeous family! And Jill, you look great.
Allison
great pics! We love you Sydney
Post a Comment