This is the time of our procedure tomorrow. By 9:00am, we should have 2 babies inside of me. I plan on going home, laying down and not moving for a very long time. I will be concentrating on making at least one of the babies stick! Just for precaution on Jeff & my part, I will be down for at least a week. Then after a week, I can get up and walk around just a bit, not much, but mostly laying down or sitting. No strainuous activities. No chores for me....thankfully I have a husband who is awesome at helping out around the house!
So Sticky thoughts everyone! This time it is going to work!!!!! (3rd time's the charm!)
We love y'all and are greatful for all the prayers and fasting.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will put your name in the temple tomorrow! I will think babies!
By now you have two babies resting in your tummy! Stick,stick, stick, stick...
:)
I've been checking your blog (linked from Aaron & Rebecca's blog) to see how things are going for you. I'm so excited for you & I'm sending sticky thoughts! Go, babies, go!!
:) Michonne
I love you so much!! You are in our whole family's prayers. Bring on the Pampers!!!
Post a Comment