This picture somehow does not capture the gravity of the situation... Luckily, it is all "behind" me now! (did you get it? huh? huh? huh? did you get it?....behind me...did you notice the "shot" of the needles too?...hehehe...I "crack" myself up!)
Friday, January 8, 2010
Stick a fork in me...I'm DONE!
Ummm...on second thought, this may not have been the best title! hahaha! I am done with all my shots, no more progesterone! From now on, the baby is responsible for making it and keeping my uterus happy. Here is a "shot" of my needles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow-you are amazing...those needles do not look fun! But your sweet baby will make it all worth it, right? :)
YAY no more needles in the bum. Now you just to get blood draws--but at least they aren't every day!! You are a trooper!!
Yay, Yay! What do you with the needles? Can't wait for the next ultra sound, then we can go shopping! :)
Michonne - I am pretty sure it will be worth it....remind me later of this if I start complaining! :)
Rebecca - I would rather have a blood draw everyday than a butt shot. Well, maybe a butt shot from Jeff. I was starting to doubt his medical abilities. At least with the blood draw it is a phlebotomist who does it and it really doesnt hurt.
Amy - I am taking all the needles and other stuff to Jeff's office to dispose of them. There will be a great ceromony and much celebrating when they are gone! I will probably buy the whole office RT 44s and dream of the day I can have my beloved RT 44 Diet Coke again! (1 1/2 weeks till the 2nd trimester!)
Post a Comment