Monday, January 4, 2010
Lunch with Jeff
I had lunch with Jeff today, and shocker I know - I got an ultrasound. I am 9 weeks 5 days along. Because I don't feel pregnant - no throwing up or nausea- I am a little nervous about whether I am still pregnant or not. Just a little gun shy! My first question is always - "Do you see the heartbeat?" So on que, I asked my question and Dr. Shisler was like, "Oh yeah and look your baby is waving at us!" We could see little arms and legs today! It was totally awesome! It wasn't just a blob/stick with a heartbeat anymore. It was more like a little baby! No I don't have a picture, the machine wasn't cooperating with us and we couldnt get it to zoom correctly to take a proper picture. 7 more months till he/she will be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I like the new widget. I was wondering when you were going to add it. How exciting you got to see the arms and legs. It makes it a little more real, huh?!
I like the waving part! Wow I wish I could have been there to see it. It's really real! Pat your tummy and give our little pal a hug from grandma.
I have been waiting to add the widget until it looked more like a baby and less like not a baby...
I am just so excited for you, Jill!!!
I always went in early for my first ultrasounds so Peyton and Chloe were just a pulsating blob on the screen that first look-see.
Isn't is amazing to see them when they look more like a baby?!
It is so exciting when you can start to make out features and they are moving around! I am so tickled for you guys.
And be thankful you don't feel yucky. I didn't either (I'm so glad) but I knew of friends who didn't leave the bathroom! :0)
Post a Comment