Sunday, Jeff, Sydney, and I went over to Grandma & Grandpa Phil's house to watch conference and hang out. I did a few posts to the blog (FINALLY!), Jeff did some indexing, and Grandma & Grandpa played with/fought over Sydney.
Sydney is really starting to be awake for longer periods of time, to respond to her environment - smiling and giggling. When she wakes up in the morning or from some of her naps, I sing to her - "Good Morning, Good Morning, It's great when you sleep in late, Good Morning, Good Morning to you...." then a few kisses. (I adapted this from a song from "Singing in the Rain".) She smiles and giggles when I start singing. I'm not sure if she likes the song or thinks it is funny that I try to sing to her!
Last night before we left, Grandpa Phil decided to sing to her. It was really cute! Because he loves me sooooo much and loves Sydney sooooo much, I am sure he isn't going to be tooooo mad that I am posting the video of him singing to Sydney. (He thought I was just taking pictures.)
I love it that Sydney is "dancing" while he sings! She sure does love her Grandpa! Thanks for singing to her Dad! Love you! :)
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That video is precious; how very sweet! :)
So glad to have a post! Love what you said about Sydney's shunt. How true! It is so hard to make decisions like that, Sydney is one lucky baby, because You are one strong lady of faith! I think of you guys often!
Post a Comment