Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sleeping Positions & The Ft Worth Zoo

Sydney is pretty funny  when it comes to being sleepy.  She can fall alseep in any postition.

Here is her little butt sticking up in the air... look at her little thigh rolls! (This is the only time in life where that is a good thing to say about a girl!)


Sydney and I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Phil earlier this week.  Sydney loves to play and sing with Grandpa Phil.  She also loves falling asleep on him!  She can fall asleep in the weirdest postitions!






Here she is tonight (Saturday) with her arm straight up in the air...



We mit her hands on the nightgowns to keep them toasty warm.



The Houston Gang along with Mike and Jeff got tickets to the BYU v TCU football game on Saturday.  So, Grandma Cami, Aunt Angie, JT, Andrew, and Keller drove up early on Friday from Houston and we met up at the Ft Worth Zoo...
Here is a picture of Andrew and a big gorilla...Andrew had no fear and walked right up to him.  (There is a piece of "glass" between them. - Andrew is the little blonde kid!) JT was a little more cautious (JT is not shown.)


This is Sydney enjoying the zoo in her stroller....(I know the picture is sideways, I couldn't get this blog thing to upload it the correct way even though on my computer it is portrait not landscape! - technology!)


Here we all are...Me w/ Sydney in the stroller, Grandma Cami w/ Andrew in the stroller, Aunt Angie w/ JT facing the camera and Keller in the infant seat.  It was actually pretty hot outside.  Kinda surprising for October, oh wait...this is Texas, I shouldn't be that surprised!

It was a long, hot, fun day!  Thanks Angie for inviting us!





2 comments:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

She looks so cute! I like the picture of you three and the strollers!!

amy said...

fun times, be grateful for your Texas weather. Arizona is still in the upper 90s. Whew, I sure can't wait for a cool down myself either.

Sydney's sleeping positions are hilarious!