Last night Jeff was giving me my shot and we realized that we used up the last of our progesterone. We both thought we had another vial. Oops! I remember seeing a bottle at his office so this evening after church, we made a journey over to Forney. While we were there.....I mean, the machine is just right there....what will it really hurt???? So I made him give me a quick abdominal sonogram... :) He didn't print a picture, but that is ok because I have an "offical" visit tomorrow to get a sonogram. I will have her print me a picture. Jeff thinks I am spoiled cuz I have already had 5 sonograms (tomorrow will be 6) and I am only 8 weeks pregnant! :)
Baby is still there. Yes, there is only 1. Heartbeat looks good. Jeff thinks he knows what the baby is going to be. Now, I am only 8 1/2 weeks pregnant. We will do a transnucal sono the Wednesday after I become 13 weeks (that is when the MFM they use is in the area apparently) He is sooo good with the sex of the baby, Jeff said he has seen him wrong only once. It will be interesting to see if Jeff is right as well.
To give y'all some info:
I have had nausea to the point of not really wanting to eat only once. (week 6)
I have actually thrown up only once (last Sunday 7 1/2 weeks)
So I have posted a poll...just to see what y'all think we are having. The poll will be open until the sonogram - Feb 3rd....
Oh and for those keeping count... ONLY 12 more shots! I cannot wait until January 8th - that will be the first night that I don't have a shot! All in all, I will have had 58 shots!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey I just consider it perks that come with the job. When i was pregnant with Matthew I had a friend in the u/s area at the hospital. He would do an u/s for me at least once a week. It was great!! I am sending boy thoughts your way so my little papoose won't feel so alone ;). By the way you really aren't keeping your monthly visit commitment are you? I guess it will be ok as long as you can call Matthew and talk to him from your car phone. I am glad everything is healthy and growing great and only a few more shots. YAY!!
When I come visit you, I have to make sure I am far enough along so I can get my sonic drink...we will go to the 2nd stall... everyday... with Matthew and we will even make sure that Sarah gets her own, she gets scary when you try pulling a drink away! :)
Hi, I would just to see one of those sonsgrams!
I am hoping for a girl, then Alexa will have a playmate:), and it is so much more fun to dress a girl:).
I don't care what the sono says, I want two. For the purposes of the survey, I would like Jeff to have a son to carry on the Nelson name and I would like Jill to have a girl just like her! Some may call that revenge, but it's not. I would just like her to have the joy she brought me.
Post a Comment